As we continue to go through the list of questions and try and answer them simply on here, I’ll look at answering those questions from people that have asked questions such as “how much does it cost to send … ?”
Our customers obviously mix in weights and destinations when asking the questions and here’s a quick sample:
- How much to send a 6.5kg parcel in UK
- How much to send a parcel aboard
- How much will it cost me to send a large parcel to Malawi?
- How much does it cost to send a parcel to Vietnam?
- How much cost for 1kg parcel to Canada
- How much does it cost to send a parcel from UK to Australia
- How much does it cost to send a parcel to Australia from England
- How much does it cost to send a parcel to Chile
- How much do I have to pay to send a parcel to Hong Kong?
- How much does it cost to send by courier
- How much for a courier
- How much for international courier from Australia to England?
- How much is a courier
- How much is it to post a 1.5kg parcel to Italy from the UK
- How much postage to send a parcel from Belfast to France
- How much to courier a letter to New Zealand
- How much to post parcel to Malta
- How much to send a 0.62kg parcel to China
- How much to send a 3kg parcel to France
- Can I send a parcel to Jamaica for less than Â£20?
- How much to send a big parcel to Nigeria
- How much to send a parcel from Lancaster to South Norwood
- How much to send a parcel to Estonia
- How much to send a parcel to France
- How much to send a parcel to Malta
- How much to send parcel to Australia
- How much to send parcel to Netherlands
- How much will it cost to send a parcel to Australia
- How much would it cost to send a parcel from Manchester to London
- Sending a parcel to South Africa how much
Well obviously there will be a million different prices dependent on the volumetric weight, how quickly you want to get there and were the parcel is actually going to.
The simplest thing to do is visit our courier quotes page, plug in the dimensions of your parcel or item. Then you’ll be met with a tab display which allows you to choose if your parcel will be delivered within the UK mainland, too the outer islands of the UK, to Northern Ireland, to Europe or internationally. You can even select if you’re seeking to have a pallet of goods delivered.
The page will look a bit like this:
It really is simple. You could play around with service levels etc, but that’s up to you. When you choose your options you’ll get some prices back. You can then get another quote or proceed with your booking.
It’s all very simple.
- Send A Parcel To Australia
- How To Send Parcels Abroad
- How Much To Send A Parcel To Malta?
- How Much Does A Courier Cost?
- Now Even Cheaper International Parcel Delivery Prices
Written by admin on February 19th, 2010